Set in a region renown as a holiday getaway and loved even by music legend John Lennon, the Karuizawa 72 Golf Course also hosts the LPGA of Japan and World Amateur Team Championships.
Karuizawa 72 Golf North Course
Karuizawa 72 Golf East Course
|Karuizawa 72 Golf North Course|
|Weekdays: ￥21,000 – ￥34,000|
Sat., Sun., Holidays:￥27,500 – ￥34,500
|Karuizawa 72 Golf East Course|
| Weekdays:￥14,500 – ￥26,500|
Sat., Sun., Holidays:￥21,500- ￥27,000
Two Nights, Two Rounds
|Day 1||Take the Nagano Shinkansen to Karuizawa station（about 67 minutes from Tokyo station). From the station, Karuizawa Prince Hotel West is 2 min. by taxi or 13 min. by foot. |
Course: Karuizawa 72 Golf North Course
Accommodation: Karuizawa Prince Hotel West
Room size: about 24.0㎡
|Day 2||Experience playing at Karuizawa 72 Golf North Course! You will be free after your are finished playing your round.|
|Day 3||After check-out, you will head to play at Karuizawa 72 Golf East Course.|
|Reference price||￥49,000 – ￥97,500 per person|
- The indicated reference prices are per person for one room with two twin beds. Breakfast is included.
- Price may vary depending on the date of golf play or hotel stay.
- Additional charges will apply for single person occupancy.
- Additional rounds incur additional charges.
- Lunch and beverages during play are not included.